Saturday 30 July 2016

Great Business Deal Ideas

It's one of those cases of not knowing what I was missing out on because I didn't understand what other choices were possible. On the other hand, I was getting irritated on how lots of prospective deals I had actually missed out on in the past.



When I was looking for my very first few companies and offering them, I might have utilized these technique to not only purchase the businesses with no money down, but likewise grown them much faster and sell them for a lot more than I did. Stuff like this must be mandatory course in business schools.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWpBd2Sa5Q



This particular video talks about mergers and acquisitions. I constantly thought that they were for big corporations and didn't recognize that small to medium sized businesses might structure deals in the exact same way just on a smaller sized scale.



Two thumbs way up.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment